BHEL Trichy invites applications from candidates, fulfilling the following specifications, to be engaged as *PART-TIME MEDICAL CONSULTANTS (PTMC- MBBS) in the BHEL Hospital, Trichy.
All candidates applying for the above post should have a recognized MBBS Degree, which is registered with the Medical Council of India or by a State Medical Council.
Candidates called for interview shall not be paid any TA / DA.
The upper age limit as on 01.04.2020 is 65 years.
|POSITION||Part-Time Medical Consultant (MBBS)|
|NO. OF VACANCIES||6|
|MINIMUM QUALIFICATION||MBBS degree|
Important Dates for BHEL Jobs:
|Starting Date to Apply||7th April 2020|
|Last Date to send Application to firstname.lastname@example.org s||18th April 2020|
Important Links and Date for BHEL PTMC- MBBS :
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Last Date of Submission of the Application||18th April 2020|
|Application Format||Download Here|
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are required to download the blank biodata form (attached to this advertisement) for engagement of Part-Time Medical Consultant, from BHEL website https://careers.bhel.in and send the scanned copy of their duly filled in biodata form and certificates by email, with subject as:
“Application for PTMC(MBBS) – 02/2020” to email@example.com so as to reach on or before 18/04/2020.
Documents to be sent by EMAIL.
1. Duly filled in Bio-Data Form (Proforma available at https://careers.bhel.in) along with two latest
passport size photographs.
2. SSC/Matric Mark sheet/Certificate.
3. HSC/Intermediate Mark sheet / Certificate
4. MBBS Degree Certificate with all Mark sheets.
5. Registration Certificate.
- The engagement of PTMCs is for a period of one year initially. Subsequent renewals will be for a period of maximum 3 years at a time, at the discretion of the Management. This engagement will not entitle the applicant for absorption in the regular establishment of the Company and any other facility or benefits extended to the regular employees of the Company.
- The candidates should ensure while applying that they fulfill the essential eligibility criteria and other requirements prescribed for the above position and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitments process that the candidates do not fulfill the essential eligibility criteria and /or does not comply with other requirements and /or he/she has furnished any incorrect /false information or has suppressed any relevant information / material fact(s), his / her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcomings is/are detected, even after appointment, his/her services are liable for suitable action including termination and prosecution.
- The Management reserves the right to Revise / Reschedule / Cancel / Suspend the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without assigning any reasons. The decision of the management shall be final and no appeal shall be entertained. The Company reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this
advertisement and /or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Tiruchirappalli and Courts/Tribunals/Forums (Jurisdiction Courts) at Tiruchirappalli only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause /dispute.
- Management reserves the right to disqualify any candidate who is unable to produce relevant documents in proof of qualification and experience. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID and mobile number. They are also advised to keep this email ID active for a period of minimum one year, as any important intimation to them shall be provided by BHEL through e-mail/mobile.
- Any corrigendum/changes/updates shall be available ONLY on our website
http://careers.bhel.in and no intimation shall be given in any newspaper/any other media.
- Any form of canvassing or bringing extraneous pressure will be dis-qualification and will render the candidate ineligible for selection.