Direct recruitment to the posts of Medical Officer Job (Regular) of Jharkhand State. Medical Officers will be posted in various government hospitals of the state. JPSC has vacated a total of 380 posts. It is a very golden chance for a Medical officer job in the Jharkhand State government.
Candidates who are seeking for medical officer job in the state government should have MBBS degree from a recognized institution. The institution must be recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Depending on the various reservation there will be age relaxation. 23 years to 35 years is general age criteria. 1st August 2020 is the basis of age calculation.
How to apply online for Medical Officer Job:
Medical officers jobs in India is one of the most reputed jobs. Doctors are an important role player in any government. The selection procedure is based on written examination followed by personal interview.
- First, go to the JPSC’s website: www.jpsc.gov.in. Then click on Online Application tab and after that, click on the link for the concerned online application. The link will redirect to the first page of the online application form.
- Note: Please read the advertisement carefully before applying for the advertised post and ensure your eligibility and other conditions before online application.
- For new application- click on the “Click Here for New Registration” button and fill all your personal details required in the online application.
- Press the “Submit” button after previewing your details.
Note: Please confirm all the details entered by you before clicking the Submit. Once the details submitted, no further change is allowed in subsequent stages.
- After submitting the online application a provisional registration number is generated for the reference of online application that will also be sent to you by SMS and E-mail for the first stage of completion.
- Please register with a valid mobile number and E-mail address to get the SMS and E-mail. All the further communication will be done by JPSC on the registered mobile number and E-mail address.
- After submitting your personal details and educational details you need to upload a scanned copy of recent passport size coloured photograph and signature in running hand.
Guidelines for taking and uploading photograph:
- The Photograph must be a recent passport size colour image and visibility of image should clear.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white background, and has no harsh shadows.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen. Also, ensure that both ears are visible in the picture. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- The image should only be in .jpg or .jpeg format and size of a file should be between 15-25kb.
Guidelines for scanning and uploading signature:
- Sign on white paper in running handwriting by black or blue ball pen and scan the signature and save the scanned file in .jpg or .jpeg format only.
- size should be between 10kb-15kb.
After completion of your basic details, Educational details and uploading photo and signature in prescribed format and size, you are required to pay the examination fee after one working day after 12:00 PM.
Before making payment, confirm your details on the payment portal. You can make online payment of examination fee for your category by using Internet Banking, Debit card or a credit card of all scheduled banks. Those who want to make the payment offline can take the printout of challan through SBI.
Offline payment is acceptable at SBI Branches only.
Note:-Payment against incorrect registration is invalid.
- After the reconciliation of payment a registration slip is generated after one working day. You need to take a printout of registration slip for future references.
- After the generation of printout of online application your registration is provisionally valid for a primary stage of the recruitment process.
- Your eligibility and other details need further verification against the advertised posts for the recruitment.
IMPORTANT LINKS and DATE
|No. Of Vacancies- Branch Wise||380|
|Commencement of registration||9th April 2020|
|Last date of registration||8th May 2020|
|Last date of depositing examination fee||11th May 2020|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Registration Link of Medical Officer Jobs||Click Here|