Bank Jobs: There is good opportunity for students who has completed their graduation.
Graduation in any stream, so do not wait, if you are looking for secure, peaceful job, then it is good chance.
The Following posts are going to be recruited very soon.
Clerk (Grade 3) – 13 posts.
Bank Assistant (Grade 3) – 34 posts.
Assistant Manager (Grade 3B) – 2 posts
Assistant cum cashier cum supervisor (grade 3) – 2 posts
Account Assistant – 1 post
Junior Officer Assistant – 2 posts
Field Supervisor (Grade 3 / Male) – 1 post
Junior Assistant (Grade 3 / Female) – 1 post
Total Number of Posts – 56
Graduate candidates from any subject / faculty from a recognized university can apply for these recruitment.
The age of the candidate should be between 18 years to 35 years.
Age will be calculated until 1 January 2020.
There will be age relaxation for reserved category as per Govt rule.
There will be written test for the selection for all the post.
The recruitment drive has been started from 4th March 2020.
Last date of the application is 31st May 2020.
General and OBC candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 200.
The application fee for SC, ST is Rs 40.
Fees can be paid through debit card, credit card or net banking.
West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission
These recruitment are conducted by WEBCSC ( West Bengal Co-operative Service Commission) for the following 7 banks.
- Murshidabad District Central Co-Operative Bank
- The Burdwan Central Co-Operative Bank
- North 24 Parganas Co-operative Agriculture and Rural Development Bank
- Howrah District Co-operative Agriculture and Rural Development Bank
- The West Bengal Secondary Education Board Employees Credit Co-operative Society
- Kharada Co-operative Bank
- Burdwan Co-operative Agriculture and Rural Development Bank
- For COOPWB recruitment notification – Click here
- To Apply – Click here
- For official website of WEBCSC – Click here
Read this also: UCIL Recruitment : Vacancy for 10th Pass, 12th Pass and Graduate